This page is an exercise in osmotic pressure relationships. When you press "New Problem" a solute formula appears in the first cell and
two of the other cells will show values. Determine the value of the missing
cell and press "Check Answer." Results appear in the second table.
- Be careful about dissociating solutes
- All solutions are treated as ideal
- It is assumed there are not additional processes beyond the possible solute dissociation
- You can should continue to work on a problem until you get it correct, but
you can get a new problem at any time.
- If you miss a problem three times, pressing "Show Answer" will cause the correct answer to appear.