Freezing and Boiling Points of Aqueous Solutions
This page is an exercise in colligative properties. When you press "New Problem" a solute formula appears in the first cell and
two of the other cells will show values. Determine the value for the missing
cells and press "Check Answer." Results appear in the second table.
- Be careful about dissociating solutes
- All solutions are treated as ideal
- It is assumed there are not additional processes beyond the possible solute dissociation
- You can should continue to work on a problem until you get it correct, but
you can get a new problem at any time.
- If you miss a problem three times, pressing the "Show Answer" button will cause the correct answer to appear.