This is a drill and practice page involving converting distance measures between
the English (inches, feet and yards) and metric (mm,cm,meters,km). It is intended to
help with both your math skill and your understanding of the metric system.
- To begin-press "New Problem" and three of the four cells will fill.
- Put the correct value into the empty cell and press "Check Answer."
- The results on the problem and a running total will appear in the second table.
- If you get a problem "incorrect", you should redo it and recheck your
- If you miss a problem three times, pressing the "Show Answer" button will cause the correct answer to appear.