Mixing Soluble Salts
This page uses the solubility rules on page 120-121 of your text and you should use them while performing the exercises. On exams and quizzes, the abbreviated rules used in lecture will apply.
- When you press "New Problem" a mixture of two soluble salts will be presented
- Determine whether a precipitate is likely and click on the appropriate circle
- Based upon your response to the precipitate question, there are a number of outcomes
- If you get that part incorrect, the question ends and the answer will be displayed.
- If you get it correct:
- If the correcr answer was no ppt, then the problem is concluded
- If you correctly indicated that there would be a ppt, you'll be asked to identify it.
- You only get a single attempt at each point in the question, for obvious reasons