This page presents questions where an ice is dropped into liquid water. Read the intructions below, before continuing.
- To begin-press "New Problem" and a question will appear to the right of the button.
- For the first part, you must determine whether the ice cube will melt completely.
- You only get one attempt at this stage.
- If you answer "No" correctly, the problem is complete and you get your correct score increased by 1. You should then get a new problem.
- If your answer "Yes" correctly, the page moves to the next stage where you need to calculate the final temperature. In this case, you do not get a score unless you answer this part correctly also.
- Pressing the "Show Answer" will cause the correct answer to appear and you will no longer be able to submit an answer for that problem.