Balancing Redox Equations
This page will present redox equations in both acidic and basic solutions. It's operation is quite straightforward
- Pressing New Reaction will cause an equation to be presented in the space below.
- Playing close attention to whether the solution is acidic or basic, determine the lowest set of integers which will provide redox balance and enter them into the cells. Since you may be entering up to 6 coefficients, double check.
- Press "Check Answer" and the results will appear in the table.
- Pressing the "Show Answer" will cause the correct answer to appear and you will no longer be able submit an answer for that problem.
- Note:May 7,2003-I've just finished rewriting all of the important code, so this should run better now.