This page is an exercise in converting densities expressed in the metric system.
It is not really an exercise in density, but rather drill and practice so that
you can become familiar with using the metric system. To practice:
- Press New Problem-a number will appear in the left cell and a density
dimension (mass/volume) in the second.
- The third cell will be empty and the fourth will have the new density
- Enter the value which the density would have when expressed in the units
shown in the fourth cell and press "Check Answer."
- Results are shown in the second table.
- If your answer is incorrect, you should redo it and recheck your new answer.
- Scientific notation is represented using the "e" notation. Thus,
2.3*103 will be shown by 2.3e3. You may use this in submitting your